Will you join? Is this a good idea?

This RP's based (loosely) off of....well, the SA RPs. There are too many to count (or at least name).

So, here you are one of many mythical creature hybrids. You can choose your parents, but NO REPEATS! You can have any two of these for your parents:

Vampire, werewolf, siren, zombie, fairy, mermaid, manticore, elf, centaur, harpy, ogre, giant, minotaur, windigo, pixie, ghoul

So yea, I think there are over 100 spots. I'll post the powers and abilities of each of the parents when this post shows up. Each person can only have 1 character, there are so many options so that lots of people can join. Umm, here's the form.

Name: (one or more, doesn't matter)

Parents: (make sure there are no repeats; you must have two different parents)

Appearance: (just how you look, must relate to parents)

Clothes: (what you usually wear)

Personality: (how you normally act)

Background: (your life before POVs, doesn't have to be super detailed)

Other:

Alright, the regular forum rules apply here. No godmodding, bunnying, being "perfect", etc. No killing others unless they agreed, that sort of thing. I think that's pretty much it for the rules.

So, our parents are evil. We, the children, aren't. Now, you don't have to be strictly good, but no siding with parents, at least in the beginning. There is an academy for kids who don't want to be evil. It has no name, just a few ghosts who realized the wrongs of their past and were allowed to become, well, ghosts. There isn't really a schedule, but there are weekly classes that are mandatory: power controlling, where you learn to control your powers; battle training, where you learn to fight; survival training, where you learn to survive without supplies.

Here's my form-

Name: Loneren

Parents: Vampire/Elf

Appearance: Tall (6'3"), lean, wiry, muscular, pale skin, long black hair, retractable fangs, slightly pointed ears, eyes that range from black to gold (depending on mood/hunger)

Clothes: Tight black half-shirt, black leather jacket, black leggings, black combat boots, weapons belt (with daggers, swords, extending staff, vials of poison/venom/herbs, etc)

Personality: Serious, sarcastic, sneaky, sly, secretive, determined, daring, condescending, calculative, cold, cruel, creative, ruthless, rebellious, harsh, protective, loyal, intelligent, independent, fierce

Background: Grew up in the woods on her own since she was 6, but doesn't remember anything before then. She tries to keep to herself and avoid others because of her lack of control. She trained herself how to fight, use her abilities and powers, and how to survive. She lived in a deserted village for three years, then began to roam (when she was 9). She's been on the move ever since, and recently found the abandoned warehouse that serves as the entrance to the academy. Hasn't gone in yet.

Other: My POV color will be Gold.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Vampire-drink blood, heightened senses, very fast and strong; sense atmospheric changes, can go without breathing
Werewolf-heightened senses, very fast and strong; transform into an abnormally large wolf
Siren-sing beautifully; water control
Zombie-very strong; can go without breathing, can withstand most attacks
Fairy-very agile, flight; elemental control
Mermaid-swim very well, very agile; water control
Manticore-very fast and strong, heightened senses; can track anyone and anything
Elf-very fast and strong and agile, enhanced senses; can speak with animals, do limited magic
Centaur-very fast, very instinctive; can sense danger
Harpy-very agile, flight; can sense danger, perfect memory
Ogre-very strong, enhanced smell; immune to heat
Giant-very strong, enhanced senses; immune to heat, can withstand most attacks
Minotaur-very strong, enhanced smell; immune to heat and cold
Windigo-very fast and strong, enhanced senses; control over ice (varies with phases of the moon)
Pixie-very agile, flight; magic
Ghoul-very strong, enhanced senses; immune to heat, can take on appearance of others for a short time

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

I CALL WEREWOLF AND GHOUL

• Posted at:

Woie

Let me go, let me out, this is not my choice    

From on my knees, make me a Hercules

I was meant to be a warrior, please

Make me a Hercules.

I'm starting to believe in the power of a name  

Cause it can't be a mistake if I just call it change

I think I'll pass.

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40

I call for Siren and Manticore

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Name: Razz

Age: 15Parents: Siren and ManticoreAppearance: Black hair, Green Eyes, Tan Skin, Usually has a sinister smile.

Clothes: Black Sleeveless Shirt, Jeans, Wear's Metalic Bracelets that give her good luck (When she's angry they turn red).

Personality: Short-Tempered ( When someone gets her angry she's sings she tries not to),Intelligent, Barely nice to anyone, Loves extreme, Hates  Power-Controlling(Gets C's and D's), Mischeavous.

Backround: Was found in the forest, Her parents ran away when they found out she has powers, So she lives on stealing.

Other: My POV color is:Red

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

I call Pixie/Elf!

• Posted at:

Thunderhunter, Summer Wolf

Dragons of myth, Unicorns of lore, Let the magic live inside us.

Magic is real, as long as you believe in it.

-Rabbit's Quote-A-Boat Shop

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

I call Pixie/Elf!

• Posted at:

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

Name: Vanessa

Parents: Vampire/Pixie

Appearance: Shorter than average, Has shoulder length black hair and gold eyes that she can turn red, retractable fangs, lean, athletic

Clothes: She wears black leggings with a black tshirt and a red corset.

Personality: She is tough, studios, watchful for other, easily angered, sometimes has to shut herself away for days.

Background: Her father taught her to kill humans and drink their blood. To do so she was sent into a school with her older brother to kill humans, but when she met a human she was unable to kill him, and wanted to protect him, so got her family to move far away, and she went to the academy

Other: POV color black?

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Name: Silver Leaf is her real name, and what she goes by in the academy and around mythical creatures, but with regular humans, when she bothers to associate with them, she goes by Lena Darsire.

Age: 67. However, since both pixies and elves live unuasly long lives(Up to 1,000 years or more in some mythology), she's really just matured, and looks like, a 15-year-old girl.

Parents: Mother: Pixie; Father: Elf

Appearance: Some people say elves are tall, pixies are always extremely small, but in some versions, elves are tall if they are exactly 4 feet. So I'm going to go with: Just over three feet six inches five centimeters; small, golden-tinted dragonfly wings; bright, alert, golden eyes; shining WHITE hair(which, along with her leaf-shaped scar on her ankle, got her her name); pale skin.

Clothes: Green t-shirt, white jeans, a sheathe with a dagger made of opal named Nature's Desire(or Naire), dark glasses around humans so they cannot see her eyes, and blue gloves(sometmes)

Personality: Shy, smart, kind, popular. But when you get on her bad side...... When she has to, she can be maniplauting, mean, and a sneak.

Background: I have to do it later........Promise!

Other:

• Posted at:

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

Great!!!! Wolfsoul276, make sure to do your form!!! 

• Posted at:

WHAT???!!! YOU DIDN'T PUT DRAGON ON THERE?! OR PHOENIX?! On second thought, they don't speak english, do they? (rhetorical question) Well, I'm definitely joining. Hm... Wait. What's a Windigo? Never heard of it. Well, save Fairy and Elf! But she'll look more like a fairy. Oh, and can you save... Windigo and Elf for my friend Winterraven57? Idk why he wants Windigo, considering he doesn't know what it is either--probably cause of the character he's planning on doing. Anyway... We're kinda sharing the same computer at the moment, and my parents are using the other one right now.

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

@Jadefire62 -- A windigo is a mythical demonic half-beast creature that looks like a skeleton from afar: it's white fur and skin is pulled tight over its prominent bones. It is a vicious creature, with sharp claws and teeth, but stands on two legs like a human.

The reason I didn't put Dragons or phoenixes or anything like that is that I wanted humanoid creatures. 

I will save Winterraven57 a Windigo/elf child, and you a Fairy/elf child. Please tell me if he will want it for sure soon.

• Posted at:

Save zombie and harpy! Form coming sometime between today and tomorrow. :)

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

centaur

• Posted at:

From the ashes a fire shall be woken...

A light from the darkness shall sping...

Renewed shall be blade that is broken...

The crownless again shall be king.

"I will not hide, while other fight our battles for US!" -Kili, The Battle of the Five Armies

siren (If that is okay)

• Posted at:

"I will not hide, while other fight our battles for US!" -Kili, The Battle of the Five Armies

Name: Tarik Malone

Gender: Girl. Her parents thought she was a boy, but she was girl.

Parents: Centaur and Siren

Appearance: Tall, with dark skin and green eyes. Wavy black hair. Bow, and quiver on her back. very pretty.

Clothes: Tan toga-style dress, with a green rope tied around the waist. 

Personality: A bit of an airhead. She has amazing strategy, but she is a little off in her own world, often twirling her hair with a finger. Respected, but some people call her stupid.

Background: Grew up in a house on the sea, calling to her friends who are sailing often, with a beautiful song. When people attacked, she'd take out her bow and attack.

Other: has a crush on someone, but it will be revealed in the RP ;)

• Posted at:

I can't do this but if I could I'd be Vampire/Fairy!

• Posted at:

Aurora

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the Light Albus Dumbledore

You're strong enough to make your own path.

Yours in Demigodishness and all that, Peace out

My history:

Grew up in a camp, basically, of elves and elf hybrids. One day, she was exiled from the camp because of something her evil half-sister-full-pixie, Murifa, who looked exactly like her, did. She was exiled at 11 pixie years of age, and spent the next three years(well, three years in pixie terms) running from Murifa, her mom Anita, and Murifa's dad Golden Star. Her actual dad, Heron, was running with her, but was killed by Golden Star. Matured to 14 years old, she entered the academy.

• Posted at:

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

Razz's History:

When she was about 4, Her Siren mother started getting suspicious of Razz being good. She planned of running away and leaving her forever in that house. Her father put a spell on her that made her forget about them but before they would her father gave his prized possessions to her the metallic bracelets. When Razz woke up she felt urge to go to the woods that's when her foster parents found her, they took her to their house she lived in their house for 5 years that's when her parents saw her powers coming alive. So after that Razz barely believed anyone.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Yay!!!! So many people!!! 

So, I have spots saved for WolfSoul276 (Werewolf/Ghoul), JadeFire62 (Fairy/Elf), WinterRaven57 (Windigo/Elf), and FairyEmerald31 (Zombie/Harpy). Everyone else is accepted. Since there are only 5 forms, I'd like to wait to POV until we have 10, or at least the people whose spots are saved have put in a form.

Thanks so much for joining!!!

• Posted at:

:name: Luna

parents: Luna's mom is an elf her dad is an werewolf

apearence: dark blue hair, one eyes color is star-green after her mom the other eye has a light baby blue after her dad,middle skin color pointer ears and two sharp teeth

clothes: made an leaf top that shows a bit of her belly and a leaf skirt has fur boots though wears a red cloak she also has a staff that's a stick with a green gem on top witch has secret powers from an old elf but she hasn't discovered that yet

personality: warm hearted loves cats  has pet wolf that makes her forget her doubts loner and secretive 

backround:ran away from parents after they fought and she lived in the forest ever since she can see in the dark and her pupils get skinnier in light she made a friend with a wolf after resuing him (she knew how he felt. she wears a red cloak all the time  to prevent turning into a wolf on full moons hasn't yet learned how to control it but soon does) she named the wolf omega and he soon had a son and she named it nova she learned to hunt with her wolf pack and lived in the forest ever since

other: My POV color will be light light green or this color if that green too hard to see

• Posted at:

My Names Are:

~~~Winter~~~

OR

~~~~Blue~~~

IM BACK!!! And here2 stay!

"Words may beat you down, dont let them have the last laugh, come back stronger than before, and be a better you, yourself."

~Me

WARRIORS,Spirit Animals,Wings of Fire

add more l8er

In mod

• Posted at:

Woie

Make me a Hercules.

Name: Sol 

Parents:Werewolf and ghoul

Appearance: Brown,messy hair slightly reveals a lean, charming face. Narrow green eyes, set concealed within their sockets, watch fondly over the people they've loved for so long.
Fallen debris left a scar stretching from the bottom of the left cheek to the top of his left cheek.

Clothes: A ripped grey sweat shirt with torn jeans and a black tee under it. 

Personality: Independent, impartial, sarcastic, more in RP

Background: 

He's impartial, independent and sarcastic. But there's more than this to somebody with his unsettling past.

He was born and grew up in a loving family in a large village, he lived without worry until he was about 12 years old, but at that point life changed.

He lost his brothers in a natural disaster. Once he found the academy his life suddenly went up-hill

Other: I will not have a POV color

• Posted at:

Woie

Make me a Hercules.

well lucky for you you have 6 i just joined and cant wait plz accept me?

• Posted at:

My Names Are:

~~~Winter~~~

OR

~~~~Blue~~~

IM BACK!!! And here2 stay!

"Words may beat you down, dont let them have the last laugh, come back stronger than before, and be a better you, yourself."

~Me

WARRIORS,Spirit Animals,Wings of Fire

add more l8er

Bluebird and Wolfsoul, accepted!!! So, that's 7 forms and 3 saved spots. Yay!!!

• Posted at:

Name: Lucy Aria(call her Aria, got it?)

Parents: Zombie and Harpy

Appearance: Her skin has a greenish tint, dirty, tangled brown hair, amber eyes, dark brown wings that go from head to toe, 

Clothes: A dark brownish-orangish dress that cover pretty much her whole body, black boots, a silver bracelet, and she has a dagger in each boot and a vial of poison at her belt

Personality: Intelligent, creative, sly, mysterious, bold, brave, rebellious, impatient, doesn't trust easily-but when she does make friends, she's unswervingly loyal, pessimistic

Background: Her dad pretty much went insane before Aria was even born and left and became a, uh, real zombie, so Aria spent her life with her mom. Training. To hunt, well, humans and zombies.

Other: POV color will be This dark teal color thingy. :P

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Can Silver Leaf's dad be good? He's dead, so it won't make a big difference. Her mom, half-sister, and her half-sister's dad(Her mom is Anita, her half-sister is Murifa, and Murifa's dad is Golden Star) are all still alive, in case you want to know.

• Posted at:

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

On second thought, she looks more like an elf. My form:

Name: Jade Sterling

Age: Looks 16. Real age unknown (literally, even she doesn't know it).

Parents: Fairy (Father) and Elf (Mother). Both dead.

Appearance: silver-black hair, icy/intimidating silver-ice blue eyes, very tall (5'9"), olive skin, lean, muscular, holds herself with confidence/gracefully, pointed ears, and silver and black swirled/patterned fairy wings

Clothes: a white tank top, a long sleeved black jacket as short as a crop top, black capris, silver sandals, a sterling silver star pendant, and a sterling silver bracelet on her right wrist

Personality: bold, brave, reckless, confident bordering on arrogant, sarcastic, serious, fierce, a daredevil, pessimistic, anti-social, quiet, secretive, reserved, a loner, loyal, independent, rebellious, intelligent, observant, protective, defensive, has a bit of a short temper and is offended easily, judging, often blunt, but she does have a kinder side to her (a big one), determined sometimes to the point of stubborn, very logical, a bit of a tomboy, a quick learner, imaginative, competitive, creative, adventurous, and fearless (she is way more friendly/kind with the others in the group though--see background)

Background (this is LONG): Her house burned down she looked 6 (again, real age unknown). Only she escaped, as far as she knows. When the fire department came (or whatever it is here), they found her parents' bodies (lets say her father tried to control the fire, but wasn't able to cause by the time he woke up... yeah), but not her half-brother's (he was elf/... Idk whether he should be elf/werewolf or elf/ghoul). They said he was probably dead as well, but she's never given up hope that her brother's still alive. They put her in an orphanage, but she hated it, so she ran away one night when she looked 7. She lived on the streets, surviving on her own. Then she met Brandon, Phoenix, and Samuel (Sam), also street kids, when she looked 13 (remember, she doesn't know her real age). They invited her to join their group, an offer which she bluntly declined. But later, there was another fire, and Phoenix was trapped inside. Not wanting to see someone else die like her parents, Jade took a risk and went into the fire, rescuing Phoenix. Once again, the three asked her to join them. This time, seeing the value in having people to depend on, she accepted. Not long after, they met Robin and Sky (ages 8 and 11--now 11 and 14), who also joined their group. And a year later, they met Marcus (age 12, now 14). The bracelet and pendant were given to her by her parents, and she's never taken them off since they died. The group is now holed up in an abandoned factory, near the abandoned warehouse that is the entrance to the academy.

Other: POV Color is Medium Gray (*glares at mods* WHY'D YOU GET RID OF SILVER!!!!)

Can background characters have two of the same parent? I'm just wondering... And I kinda want Jade's half-brother to be Elf/Werewolf-Ghoul. Like, his father was a Werewolf/Ghoul hybrid. That okay? Btw, Winterraven's character will be Marcus. His form will come soon, once I log out and he logs in (once again, we're sharing the same computer). MODS: LET THIS THROUGH! (some of my forms have been disappearing lately...) I'm hoping I didn't forget anything...

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

Name: Sandfire

Parents: Elf and Centaur

Appearance: Tall, midnight blue eyes, long hair is turquoise hair with red orange streaks(Always in a braid), pointed ears, waist down she is a midnight black horse 

Clothes: Wears a forest green shirt and has a belt for her weapons and has a quiver of arrows slung across her back(Sword, 13 daggers, bow)

Personality: Fierce, loyal, brave, clever, smart, bold, creative, artistic, secretive, seems cold at first, wild

Background: Lives in the forest, tends to keep away from everyone

Other: Skilled with swords, bow and arrow, knifes, daggers, and using her hooves to strike down

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

So I've taken a few hundred souls- big deal!

Couldn't we just send a strongly worded letter?

There's spiders and ghosts and a big creepy grinning... person? Thing?

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Save centaur/elf!

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

So I've taken a few hundred souls- big deal!

Couldn't we just send a strongly worded letter?

There's spiders and ghosts and a big creepy grinning... person? Thing?

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Hello! This is Winterraven57 here now. My form:

Name: Marcus Ashwater

Parents: Windigo (Mother) and Elf (Father)

Appearance: blond hair, ice blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, skinny, half-pointed ears, and average height (5'4")--though a bit tall for how old he looks

Clothes: a light blue shirt, light gray shorts, white shoes, wears a thick white thingy (Idk what it's called) around his head that covers the pointed part of his ears (are there humans in this?)

Personality: intelligent, observant, quiet, anti-social, loyal, protective, usually cautious, determined, serious, pessimistic, bold, brave, considerate, calm, helpful, kind, and resourceful

Background: His family lived in a place where a lot of humans did, so they had to hide their differences (is that okay?). It's why he wears the headband thingy. His parents were mean with him, as he didn't wanna be evil. So, he eventually ran away when he was 21 (looked 10-11). Survived on his own for 5 years on the streets (26 now), then met a group of street kids (Brandon, Jade, Phoenix, Sky, Samuel, and Robin), who invited him to join them. He accepted. They are now living in an abandoned factory, near the abandoned warehouse that serves as the entry to the academy (though they don't know that it is).

Other: POV Color is Turqoise

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Jadefire62's friend, and I will sometimes post on her account, when we're too lazy to switch. And vice versa. I'll add more to my sig later.

~Ravi

Everyone accepted!!! Start POVing!!! I will in maybe 5-10 minutes.

@JadeFire62 - as long as no one POVs as background characters, yes, they can have two of the same parent. And you can have a half-brother whose Elf/Werewolf-Ghoul (will he be POVed as or a background character?)

@CobraDragon606 - yes, Silver Leaf's dad can be good.

• Posted at:

Can't wait for the POV!

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

My first POV is mostly gonna be a flashback, then a bit of the present. Please POV soon!!!

Loneren

I was standing, alone, in the woods. Six years old. I knew that. I knew my name. I knew nothing else. I looked around, trying to find a person. I saw a deer, a large buck. It's scent flooded my mind, and I felt a piercing pain in my lips. I knew, instinctively, that I was hungry. I jumped forward and brought down the deer. I sank my fangs into its neck and drank heartily. With a gasp I jerked back. I was full, and the horror set upon me. What was i? What had I done? I started running, running on and on. I didn't get tired. I stopped at an abandoned village. It was empty. I smiled, then chose a house to occupy. For three years I lived there, alone. I discovered my powers, and figured out who my parents were. My mother was an elf. Her blood allows me to speak with animals and do a bit of magic. Plus, elves are fast and strong and agile with amazing senses. My father was a vampire, which freaked me out at first. But thanks to him, I can sense atmospheric changes; if a knife were hurtling towards me, I would sense it disrupting the air currents around it. Also, vampires are naturally fast and strong with heightened senses, and the only downside is that they drink blood. I drink blood. Now that I control myself I can live off of other foods as well. For three years I stayed there, in that village. But I was restless. I began to roam, following animal trails, studying wildlife. I did that for six years.

I woke with a start, jerking myself out of my dreams. I glanced around once, twice, as a precaution. There was no being nearby. I allowed myself to relax, then thought about my dream. I had that dream every other night. The rest of my dreams were harmless, peaceful. This one was true. I sighed and moved quickly to my feet, my gaze drawn to the warehouse. Something about it drew me in. Maybe it was the fact that it was the only unnatural thing in roughly six hundred miles. I looked around again and settled back. If nobody came or went today, I would go in.

• Posted at:

Vanessa's POV

I sat in my room, curled up on my bed. I convulsed, then shivered. Lately my attacks had been better, but today it was especially bad.The teachers know what is happening, so I have a flexible schedule. The other students suspect that something is amiss, but no one really knows. I see the world turn quickly before every thing goes black.

I was walking down the hallway with my twin brother. I fliped my golden hair, and stared at him. Who's your assignment? I asked him mentally. Just a freshman girl. You? he responded. A boy in some of my classes. Shouldn't be too hard. I replied with a grin. I see my target leaning against a wall, and as I pass him, I stumble and fall into his arms. He catches me and steadies me.

"Woah! Are you ok?" He asked with a concerned look. My brother rushes over to me and places a hand on my shoulder. I pretend to blush and reply

"I'm fine. But thank you for catching me." He smiles at me and walks away. My brother and I walk in the opposite direction. Him? My brother says. And I nod and reply Him.

I wake up, breathing heavily, and I suspect I have fever. Sweat glistens on my forehead, and I begin to cry for all that I did and all that I have lost.

I will split up her backstory into different POV's. I also changed her hair color from black to golden (and yay! Pov's!).

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

Who's already at the academy? I need that to POV.

• Posted at:

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!

Vanessa, Silver Leaf/Lena Darsire, and Sol are at the academy so far. Most everyone else is nearby, but doesn't know that the academy exists.

• Posted at:

Cat

Female

Centaur, harpy

Centaur, with wings on human back and horse back. Shaved head except for bangs which go to one side, and are black. Horse colour is gray with black tail. Hooves are black.

On human half, a black strapless shirt. Then horse.... so....

In rp

Was abandoned in woods.

• Posted at:

CAT BABS

HI I'M DUSTY AND I'M IMPORTANT

IDK ANYMORE

I flew to a tree-the tallest tree around-and sat in it. Mother wasn't in a good mood. More like a kill-everything mood. She was like that sometimes, and sadly, the status of daughter didn't help. And if I just sat on the ground, Mother would find me and lecture me on zombies. Then I would remind her who she married. Then Mother would throw things. Such is the irony of life.

I sighed. I still had hours before Mother could hold a civilized conversation; I might as well look around. I knew what to do if I was attacked, after all. 

"Let's go," I told myself. And off I flew.

I must've flown for an hour before I came across, well, something. It looked almost like a barn, but brown. And dustier. With more boxes. The door was also barred. I smirked. For once, I was slightly grateful for my dad. I flew to the door, ripped it open, and, not caring about the consequences, went inside.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

1 , , 3